How do I manage my objective vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?

The best way to manage your vertigo on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstances that trigger episodes of vertigo and dizziness. For example, avoid sudden head movements and activities that can compromise your balance. Use a walking stick or cane to counter any imbalance you may feel. Sit or lie down when you become lightheaded or dizzy. Because vertigo and dizziness can also affect your emotional and mental health, it's important to seek support from friends, family, or a support group. Understanding and talking about your disorder are good ways to manage the stress and life-style change linked to your vertigo and dizziness.

Continue Learning about Living With Vertigo & Dizziness

How can I care for someone with vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness it's important to remember that these symptoms ca...
How can I care for someone with objective vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness, it's important to remember that these conditions...
How can I care for someone with subjective vertigo and dizziness?
When caring for someone with vertigo and dizziness it's important to remember that these conditions ...
How do I manage my vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis?
The best way to manage your vertigo and dizziness on a daily basis is to be aware of the circumstanc...