How do I manage my nonstructural scoliosis on a daily basis?

Because nonstructural scoliosis is caused by other, non-spinal conditions, your doctor will want to try to diagnose and treat that underlying condition. However, in some cases of nonstructural scoliosis a cause is never found; in these cases, your doctor will treat the curvature of your spine. If you have a mild case of nonstructural scoliosis, you and your doctor may determine that you don't need to do anything for your scoliosis on a daily basis.

Continue Learning about Living With Scoliosis

How does structural scoliosis affect the body?
Structural scoliosis causes the spine to curve from side-to-side, somewhat like the letters S or C. ...
How do other illnesses affect structural scoliosis?
The majority of cases of structural scoliosis are not affected by other illnesses. However, there ar...
How long does scoliosis last?
Scoliosis is a life-long condition, but the curving of the spine itself primarily happens when the b...
How do I manage my scoliosis on a daily basis?
If you have a mild case of scoliosis, you and your doctor may determine that you don't need to do an...