How can I remember to take medication if I have Parkinson's disease?

If you have Parkinson’s disease, these tips can help make pill taking easier:
  • Keep a list of your daily medications taped to the refrigerator, microwave, or medicine cabinet. List the time of day, name of the drug, and dose. Check off each dose as you take it.
  • Use a weekly pill organizer with morning, noon, evening, and bedtime slots for each day. At the beginning of each week, fill the organizer with your medications. You can also use a clean egg carton to organize your pills.
Parkinson's Disease (300 Tips for Making Life Easier)

Being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease can be distressing, and adjusting to the effects of the disease can be difficult. The second edition of Parkinson's Disease: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier...

Continue Learning about Living With Parkinson's Disease

How can read more easily if I have Parkinson's disease?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
If you have Parkinson’s disease, these tips can help make reading easier:Use a ruler or piece of pap...
Can diet affect Parkinson's disease medications?
The effectiveness of some Parkinson’s disease medications is affected by diet; for example, the ...
Do Some Parkinson's Meds Have a Timeframe Where They Stop Working?
What is Parkinson's Disease?
What is Parkinson's Disease?