How can I remember to take medication if I have Parkinson's disease?

If you have Parkinson’s disease, these tips can help make pill taking easier:
  • Keep a list of your daily medications taped to the refrigerator, microwave, or medicine cabinet. List the time of day, name of the drug, and dose. Check off each dose as you take it.
  • Use a weekly pill organizer with morning, noon, evening, and bedtime slots for each day. At the beginning of each week, fill the organizer with your medications. You can also use a clean egg carton to organize your pills.
Parkinson's Disease (300 Tips for Making Life Easier)

Being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease can be distressing, and adjusting to the effects of the disease can be difficult. The second edition of Parkinson's Disease: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier...

Continue Learning about Living With Parkinson's Disease

How can I avoid writing if I have Parkinson's disease?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Bring along several preprinted, self-adhesive address labels (with your name and address) when you a...
How should I change my bedroom if I have Parkinson's disease?
Here are some recommended changes you can make to your bedroom if you have Parkinson's disease:T...
Why Haven't There Been Any Potent Drugs Developed for Parkinson's Since the 60s?
What Are Therapies for Parkinson's Disease?