How can Parkinson's disease affect my handwriting?

Many people with Parkinson's disease find that their handwriting grows smaller and smaller with each word or letter (micrographia). You might be inclined to give up writing. Don’t! Writing is a form of exercise for your hands and arms, and continuing to use those muscles will maintain their condition. Try printing instead of writing in cursive; it can be more legible.
Parkinson's Disease (300 Tips for Making Life Easier)

Being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease can be distressing, and adjusting to the effects of the disease can be difficult. The second edition of Parkinson's Disease: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier...

Continue Learning about Living With Parkinson's Disease

How can I make opening jars easier if I have Parkinson's disease?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Improve your grip to open a jar by:Putting on a rubber glove.Winding a thick rubber band twice aroun...
How can I avoid writing if I have Parkinson's disease?
Bring along several preprinted, self-adhesive address labels (with your name and address) when you a...
Are There Any New Treatments for Parkinson's Disease that Excite You?
Do You Think Lack of Funding for Stem Cell Research Will Change?