If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q How can I make my television easier to use if I have multiple sclerosis?
- Q How can I have an active lifestyle if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How can healthy habits help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What will a doctor do if a person with MS has new bladder symptoms?
- Q If I have MS, how can I qualify for impairment-related work expenses?
- Q Having MS, how should one handle balance trouble?