If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q What can I do if multiple sclerosis prevents me from working?
- Q Having MS, how can I mentally prepare for a job interview?
- Q Why is the law important for people with multiple sclerosis?
- Q How do I manage multiple sclerosis (MS) in my married life?
- Q What are good sources of vitamin D if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Should I exercise if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?