If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q What is emotional incontinence in multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How can I make it easier to use doors if I have multiple sclerosis?
- Q How can I make getting dressed easier if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q Is it necessary to take vitamin supplements with MS?
- Q How can I avoid overheating when exercising if I have MS?
- Q As someone with MS, can I keep my disability insurance if I relocate?