If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q Having multiple sclerosis (MS), will my children leave me some day?
- Q What types of bowel dysfunction can occur in people with MS?
- Q Why might my occupational therapist perform a home evaluation if I have MS?
- Q What kinds of exercise programs are appropriate for a person with MS?
- Q How will my family react to my multiple sclerosis (MS) diagnosis?
- Q Do I need to give up my favorite sport if my spouse has MS?