If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q Can stem cell therapy treat depression in multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How often should I get my blood pressure checked if I have MS?
- Q How can occupational therapy help improve my quality of life if I have MS?
- Q How can I make it easier to close doors if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How can I overcome depression during multiple sclerosis (MS) diagnosis?
- Q Will I have problems walking if I have multiple sclerosis?