If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q How can people with multiple sclerosis find books that are easy to read?
- Q How can I have an active lifestyle if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What can I do if multiple sclerosis prevents me from working?
- Q What measures are used to handle bowel problems in MS?
- Q Having MS, how should one handle balance trouble?
- Q How can I be proactive about my multiple sclerosis (MS)?