If lifestyle changes aren't enough, there are many cooling products on the market, including wristbands, neckties, hats and vests, which are available at a low cost. You can even make your own using inexpensive items found at your local craft store.
- Q Having MS, should someone tell my children the way to interact with me?
- Q How should I prepare for a doctor appointment if I have multiple sclerosis?
- Q How should I walk for exercise if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What lifestyle changes should I make if I have multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q How might having multiple sclerosis (MS) change my child's daily life?
- Q What job accommodations can be helpful for a person with MS?