The American Diabetes Association's recommendations are 1 drink per day. One drink is defined as: 12 ounces of beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 jigger of alcohol or 12 ounces of a wine cooler.
- Q Can I follow a vegan diet if I have diabetes?
- Q How can I adjust my diabetic care when changing time zones?
- Q If I have diabetes, why should family members come to my doc appointments?
- Q Can I lose weight by skipping meals if I have diabetes?
- Q Can drinking beer lower blood glucose level?
- Q What should my family know about diabetes?