The American Diabetes Association's recommendations are 1 drink per day. One drink is defined as: 12 ounces of beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 jigger of alcohol or 12 ounces of a wine cooler.
- Q Why should I get support from my family and friends if I have diabetes?
- Q How can weather changes affect my blood sugar levels if I have diabetes?
- Q How much of each food group can I eat per day if I have diabetes?
- Q If I have diabetes, how should I manage low blood sugar?
- Q How can I manage diabetes with a healthy diet and exercise?
- Q How can I adjust my diabetic care when changing time zones?