The American Diabetes Association's recommendations are 1 drink per day. One drink is defined as: 12 ounces of beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 jigger of alcohol or 12 ounces of a wine cooler.
- Q What are guidelines for drinking alcohol if I have diabetes?
- Q Can people with diabetes consume alcohol?
- Q Why does my diabetes need to be in control before surgery?
- Q How much alcohol can I drink if I have diabetes?
- Q What can I do each day to stay well with diabetes?
- Q How can I safely drink alcohol if I have diabetes?