What can cause low libido in cancer patients?

Of course, one of the biggest roadblocks to a healthy sex life after cancer is plain old lack of desire. Libido is a complex thing, and the sexual response cycle explains why. What we will tell you now is that libido can be affected by so many things. Hormonal therapy and chemotherapy can cause low libido. But the issue could very well be psychological, too. Your sense of sexual identity may have been compromised, or your body image damaged, due to treatment symptoms like hair loss, infertility, or disfigurement. Or maybe… just maybe… you're feeling like crap.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

How Lung Cancer Can Impact Sleep and What to do About It
Sleep is essential to good health, and adequate amounts of sleep are important to cognitive function, cardiovascular health, energy levels, cellular r...
Where Has the Most Progress Been Made in Cancer Treatment?
How Can I Sleep Better While Undergoing Cancer Treatment?
Should People with Cancer Try Alternative Therapies?