If I have cancer, when should I call my doctor while exercising?

If you have cancer, listen to your body for any abnormal symptoms that you may be having and take the appropriate action by stopping exercise. You may need to contact your physician if you experience:
  • Excessive fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
  • Lightheadedness or dizziness
  • Irregularity of pulse
  • Increased nausea and/or vomiting

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

Maintain Your Emotional Well-Being During Multiple Myeloma Remission
Multiple myeloma is a treatable disease, but not, at this point, a curable one. Even entry into remission doesn’t signal the end of worries and concer...
What are the phases of grief in people with cancer?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
The grieving process generally follows a recognizable pattern. It often begins with a brief period o...
Why is it important to treat sleep problems in cancer patients?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Helping cancer patients find ways to improve their sleep while they’re still in treatment may he...
How Is Genetic Research Paying Off for Today's Patients?