How do I manage my cancer on a daily basis?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Coping with cancer is not easy, and each person deals with the disease in his or her own way. After a diagnosis, it can be difficult to know where to turn, but there are some things that may help. In addition to learning about the disease, patients should seek support from their family and friends, talk to someone they trust, and keep themselves as healthy as they can. Look for activities to reduce stress, and talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have regarding your disease or treatment.

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

what should i drink if i have cancer-related nausea ?
Aurora Health CareAurora Health Care
If you have nausea: Avoid beverages with caffeine or alcohol. Clear, cool beverages are often ...
if i have cancer , when should i call my doctor while exercising ?
Aurora Health CareAurora Health Care
If you have cancer, listen to your body for any abnormal symptoms that you may be having and take th...
what lingering emotional effects may i experience after cancer ?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Some survivors continue to have strong emotions about the cancer experience long after treatment is ...
who do i need to tell that i have cancer ?