How do I manage my cancer on a daily basis?

Coping with cancer is not easy, and each person deals with the disease in his or her own way. After a diagnosis, it can be difficult to know where to turn, but there are some things that may help. In addition to learning about the disease, patients should seek support from their family and friends, talk to someone they trust, and keep themselves as healthy as they can. Look for activities to reduce stress, and talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have regarding your disease or treatment.

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

Maintain Your Emotional Well-Being During Multiple Myeloma Remission
Multiple myeloma is a treatable disease, but not, at this point, a curable one. Even entry into remission doesn’t signal the end of worries and concer...
If I have cancer, what are my options for preserving my fertility?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
If you are interested in finding out about how your cancer treatment may affect your fertility, ...
What should I eat if I have a reduced sense of taste from cancer treatment?
If you are receiving cancer treatment and have a reduced sense of taste, discuss it with your physic...
What Are the Top Biomedical Research Priorities at the NIH?