How can I get support from others if I have cancer?

Living with cancer is not easy. Ask your doctor for a referral to a counselor who specializes in helping cancer patients get through the roughest times. Or, join a local support group or a group online. Hearing other people's stories may give you the support and tools you need to feel better.

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

How Lung Cancer Can Impact Sleep and What to do About It
Sleep is essential to good health, and adequate amounts of sleep are important to cognitive function, cardiovascular health, energy levels, cellular r...
What are treatments for health issues facing cancer survivors?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Radiation can damage coronary arteries, so we need to aggressively manage blood pressure, cholestero...
How can I sleep better while undergoing cancer treatment?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
If you are undergoing cancer treatment, keep a sleep diary to track your sleep habits. Some items to...
Has Progress Been Made in the War on Cancer?