Can I improve my immune cells to fight cancer?

There are many things you can do to improve your immune cells to fight cancer: dietary changes, taking herbs and supplements, and various mind-body techniques. Watch as oncology researcher Kelly Turner, PhD, shares some tips for boosting immunity.
Trying to force immune cells to work harder to fight cancer can have negative effects. In this Treadmill Talk, Sharecare expert Dr. Michael Roizen reveals a simple trick for helping immune cells do their job without exhausting them.

Continue Learning about Living With Cancer

Can Exercise Help Treat Cancer Symptoms?
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, get ready for a new Rx . . . it may surprise you: Exercise. Building on data from around the world, the Clinica...
What can help my cancer pain besides medications?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
Pain medications are almost always needed when pain levels are moderate or severe. However, other tr...
Who can I talk to about coping with cancer?
Good In BedGood In Bed
While, a lot of the time, you may not be in the mood to talk things out, you should take the tim...
Is It Possible to Prevent Cancer?
Is It Possible to Prevent Cancer?