As a breast cancer patient, how do I keep track of my medical information?

Patricia Geraghty, NP
Women's Health
Keep a notebook or journal. As you think of questions, write them down. This eliminates the stress caused by you trying to remember too many things. Use part of the notebook to keep track of dates and types of tests and treatments. Use part of the notebook to track lab results. Keep the names, addresses, and contact phone numbers of anyone involved in your care in the notebook. Bring the notebook with you to all of your appointments.

Continue Learning about Living With Breast Cancer

How can I manage symptoms of HER2-positive breast cancer?
If you have symptoms of HER2-positive breast cancer -- or any type of breast cancer -- the most ...
How can I increase my chances of surviving breast cancer?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
This Discovery Health video features the story of a young woman who survives breast cancer and becom...
How Can I Lower My Risk of Breast Cancer?
Is High Touch Healthcare Still Important?