As a breast cancer patient, how do I keep track of my medical information?

Patricia Geraghty, NP
Women's Health
Keep a notebook or journal. As you think of questions, write them down. This eliminates the stress caused by you trying to remember too many things. Use part of the notebook to keep track of dates and types of tests and treatments. Use part of the notebook to track lab results. Keep the names, addresses, and contact phone numbers of anyone involved in your care in the notebook. Bring the notebook with you to all of your appointments.

Continue Learning about Living With Breast Cancer

How can my partner and I be intimate if I'm having breast cancer treatment?
If you are receiving treatment for breast cancer, one area you may be grappling with is sexual intim...
What exercises can I do while recovering from breast cancer?
Breast cancer recovery can begin a couple of days after surgery. It starts with gentle exercises...
Does Vitamin D Improve Survival in Breast Cancer Patients?
Is Hormone Therapy Effective for Breast Cancer?