Will moving alleviate my seasonal allergies?

Moving will not alleviate seasonal allergies. People who are allergic to pollen are often sensitive to other substances. Moving may relieve symptoms of one allergy, only to stimulate a reaction to another allergen, so moving is generally not recommended.

Continue Learning about Living With & Managing Allergies

8 Ways You're Making Your Seasonal Allergies Even Worse
For many people in the United States, the warmer, longer days of spring can’t come soon enough. But for tens of millions of people, early spring marks...
Is there such a thing as an allergy-free room?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
When I was in training to be an allergist at a New York hospital, an industrialist who had aller...
What are some tips for dealing with allergies?
The best tip for dealing with allergies is to avoid being exposed to whatever triggers the allergic ...
How can having allergies help protect me from brain cancer?
Some fascinating new research reveals that allergies protect you from brain cancer. How do allergies...