Teens with ADHD may also have additional disorders that cause disruptive behavior, depression, and other symptoms that can lead to family conflict and negativity.
- Q What are some benefits of spending time in nature for people with ADD?
- Q How can I be sure that ADHD is causing my child's bad behavior?
- Q How can I keep long-term projects on track if I have ADHD?
- Q How can counseling benefit people with ADHD?
- Q Can ADHD increase my risk of giving in to teenage peer pressure?
- Q How can time-management help me with my adult ADHD?