How can I reach my goals if I am a teen with ADHD?

In just fifteen minutes a day, you can strengthen skills that will help you reach your goals even if you have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). For example, if you want to be more organized, you can make dramatic changes by spending fifteen minutes a day straightening your room. If you want to increase your physical fitness, you can begin by exercising for fifteen minutes a day. You can start small and build momentum as you go along.
The ADHD Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Gain Motivation and Confidence (Instant Help Book for Teens)

Focus on Your Strengths and Overcome ADHDSymptoms of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, can strike at any time-during class, when you're listening to a friend's story, while doing...

Continue Learning about Living With ADD/ADHD

Adderall Abuse: A Growing Risk for Young Adults
You know a prescription drug is widely abused when it becomes the main character in recent movies! A is for Adderall is a documentary in production ab...
Does adult ADHD treatment differ from childhood ADHD treatment?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is treated similarly in adults and children. All...
How can having adult ADD affect me at work?
Dr. Daniel G. Amen, MDDr. Daniel G. Amen, MD
When ADD is left untreated, it significantly affects the workplace. It costs employers millions of d...
4 Myths About ADHD in Kids
4 Myths About ADHD in Kids