How can adults with ADHD strengthen their relationships?

Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can sometimes cause problems in relationships and make interacting and communicating difficult. So it's good to be aware of how your ADHD symptoms are affecting your personal life and relationships. If ADHD seems to be putting a strain on things, it's time to focus on your communication skills and your commitments.

Continue Learning about Living With ADD/ADHD

Adderall Abuse: A Growing Risk for Young Adults
You know a prescription drug is widely abused when it becomes the main character in recent movies! A is for Adderall is a documentary in production ab...
How does CHADD help people with ADHD?
Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) is a nonprofit organiz...
How can time-management help me with my adult ADHD?
When you have ADHD, you know that time management often goes out the window, thanks to distraction...
The Bright Side of Distractions
The Bright Side of Distractions