How can adults with ADHD maintain a positive outlook?

Adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can maintain a positive outlook by remembering that people with ADHD tend to possess a keen insight, greater empathy, endless energy and tremendous creativity. These assets can be leveraged for great success in both relationships and career paths.

Continue Learning about Living With ADD/ADHD

Adderall Abuse: A Growing Risk for Young Adults
You know a prescription drug is widely abused when it becomes the main character in recent movies! A is for Adderall is a documentary in production ab...
How can I change the level of my activity if I have adult ADD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Think of this activity as an experiment to observe what happens when you change your level of activi...
How can time-management help me with my adult ADHD?
When you have ADHD, you know that time management often goes out the window, thanks to distraction...
How Does Adult ADHD Affect My Relationships?