If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q How can my spouse help me cope with attention deficit disorder?
- Q How can I set up a workspace for my child with ADHD?
- Q How does attention deficit hyperactivity disorder affect happiness?
- Q As a teen with ADHD, how can I get motivated to succeed?
- Q How can I deal with my urges?
- Q How can I cope with learning disabilities and ADHD as a teen?