If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q Are people with ADHD protected in the workplace?
- Q How does family therapy help those with ADHD?
- Q How can I turn restlessness into something positive if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can I turn my hyperactivity into something positive if I have ADD?
- Q How can I build resilience if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can I maintain a longterm relationship if I have ADD?