If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q How can I do well in college when I have ADHD?
- Q How can I stay committed to my partner if I have adult ADD?
- Q How can having adult ADD affect me at work?
- Q How might ADHD affect my family?
- Q How can I maintain a longterm relationship if I have ADD?
- Q How can a positive focus help me if I am a teen with ADHD?