If you don't have a good track record with money, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be part of the reason. Impulsivity -- a classic ADHD trait -- can lead to overspending and debt. And inattention can lead to misplaced bills and late payments. If your financial life is out of control, your ADHD may be, too.
- Q Can exercise help me focus if I have attention deficit disorder (ADD)?
- Q What are healthy ways to take risks if I am a teen with ADHD?
- Q How can I make others feel heard if I have adult ADD?
- Q How does adult ADHD affect my relationships?
- Q What foods help ADHD?
- Q As an adult with ADD, why should I find a creative outlet?