If I have ADHD, how can I improve my functioning at work?

Douglas E. Severance, MD
Family Medicine
To manage attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) issues at work, it is important to identify any ADHD work challenges that affect productivity and then determine strategies for improvement. Issues may include lack of concentration, meeting deadlines, difficulty in completing assignments, professional social skills, and basic organizational skills.

Continue Learning about Living With ADD/ADHD

Adderall Abuse: A Growing Risk for Young Adults
You know a prescription drug is widely abused when it becomes the main character in recent movies! A is for Adderall is a documentary in production ab...
What can cause underachievement in teens with ADHD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Many teens with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) struggle with underachievement; ...
Why should ADHD be thought of as a gift?
People of all ages who have the diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can...
How to Create a To-Do List That Really Works