If liver cancer is diagnosed in an early stage, then long-term survival is a possibility. If not, then treatment may help you live for several more years. When liver cancer is detected too late in its progression, survival may be only for a few months.
- Q What is gastric cardia cancer?
- Q Can early detection of colorectal cancer increase my chance of survival?
- Q What tests are used to detect colorectal cancer?
- Q Is carcinoid syndrome serious?
- Q Is liver cancer serious?
- Q How do other illnesses affect liver cancer?