If liver cancer is diagnosed in an early stage, then long-term survival is a possibility. If not, then treatment may help you live for several more years. When liver cancer is detected too late in its progression, survival may be only for a few months.
- Q What are complications of familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for liver cancer?
- Q How should I prepare for an appointment to diagnose carcinoid cancer?
- Q How can familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) be prevented?
- Q What is carcinoid syndrome?
- Q What is gastric cardia cancer?