If liver cancer is diagnosed in an early stage, then long-term survival is a possibility. If not, then treatment may help you live for several more years. When liver cancer is detected too late in its progression, survival may be only for a few months.
- Q What should I do if I think I have gastrointestinal cancer?
- Q Is liver cancer serious?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with carcinoid syndrome?
- Q How is familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) treated?
- Q What are the types of abdominal cancers in children?
- Q Is carcinoid syndrome serious?