If liver cancer is diagnosed in an early stage, then long-term survival is a possibility. If not, then treatment may help you live for several more years. When liver cancer is detected too late in its progression, survival may be only for a few months.
- Q What tests are used to detect colorectal cancer?
- Q How can familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) be prevented?
- Q What are the symptoms of familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)?
- Q Does carcinoid syndrome affect children differently than adults?
- Q What is hepatoblastoma?
- Q How is familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) diagnosed?