If liver cancer is diagnosed in an early stage, then long-term survival is a possibility. If not, then treatment may help you live for several more years. When liver cancer is detected too late in its progression, survival may be only for a few months.
- Q What should I do if I think I have gastrointestinal cancer?
- Q Can early detection of colorectal cancer increase my chance of survival?
- Q What are natural treatments for familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)?
- Q What is non-cardia gastric cancer?
- Q What is Biliary cancer?
- Q What is liver cancer?