If caught in an early stage, liver cancer is curable. However, it can only be cured by a liver transplant or surgery. Furthermore, there is a high recurrence rate of liver cancer that has been removed by surgery. Other treatments will usually only shrink the tumor or slow its growth. Radiation can be ineffective.
- Q How does intra-arterial therapy help treat liver cancer?
- Q What are natural treatments for liver cancer?
- Q How do doctors determine if a patient is eligible for liver tumor surgery?
- Q How does a liver transplant treat liver cancer?
- Q How is liver cancer treated?
- Q What surgical treatments are available for liver cancer?