What is lipotherme?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Lipotherme is a safe and effective procedure that is performed to laser liquefy and remove unwanted adipose or fat in localized deposits throughout the face and body. The thermal effects may also cause tightening of the skin. Advantages include faster recovery, minimally invasive, less discomfort, and quicker healing. 

Continue Learning about Lipoplasty

How much does lipoplasty cost?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Lipoplasty cost depends on the areas of the body sculpted and time in the operating room. If an anes...
What are the types of liposuction?
Homayoun Sasson, MDHomayoun Sasson, MD
The types of liposuction include the following proven techniques: Tumescent liposuction, the gol...
What blood tests are done before liposuction surgery?
Prior to your surgery, your doctor will ask you to have a complete blood count (CBC), which show...
What Should I Know If I'm Considering Liposuction?