What can I do about my cankles?

If you have excessive weight or fat deposits in your lower calves the way to remove them is the same as fat from anywhere on the body, through a combination of diet and exercise. The body is programmed to deposit fat in certain areas and in some areas, it’s more prone to deposit than others. With time and dedication, however, fat can be removed from that area and others with dedication to your diet and exercise routine. Remember, the body takes fat from all over the body not just one area so it may take time. 
Too much standing on one's feet can cause swelling, or "cankles." Learn  what to do about cankles in this video from Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
How do I perform alternate leg bounding?
Run forward with long steps. Balance on one leg and bound forward, landing on your opposite leg....
How should I do mini squats?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do mini-squats: Reps: 10 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Moderate Tempo: Slow and controlled R...
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt