My knees are sore from running, should I be lifting weights for my legs?

Absolutely! Having strong legs can take the stress off the knee joint and potentially decrease the soreness you are experiencing. You may also need to evalute your running mechanics as poor running mechanics can also lead to sore knees.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
What's a good workout for the lower half of my body?
It's sometimes hard to get rid of weight below the belt. In this video, watch Dr. Oz learn some ...
How should I do a standing calf raise?
David Slovik, MDDavid Slovik, MD
To do a standing calf raise, stand with your feet flat on the floor. Hold on to the back of your...
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt