How do I do squats with an exercise band?

With the band under both feet and your feet shoulder-width apart -- or together -- hold the handles in front of you. Squat down as far as feels comfortable (keeping your core tight), as if you were sitting in a chair. As you squat, reach your arms straight out in front of you at shoulder height. This will help you work on balance. Come all the way back up to slightly bent knees. Do 25 reps. To make it harder: While in squatting position, pulse 25 times.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
How should I do alternating hamstring curls?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do alternating hamstring curls: Reps: 10 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Light Tempo: Slow and...
What exercises will target my outer calves?
A resistance exercise that will help target the outer calves is a standing calf raise with the t...
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt