How can I get rid of the fat on my inner thighs?

Unfortunately your body can’t lose weight in only one region. This is known as spot reducing and frankly, it doesn’t exist. Your genetics dictate where on your body you will lose fat first. The one proven method to reduce your weight and body fat is to consume fewer calories than you expend each day. This is best accomplished by eating a well-balance, low-calorie diet and partaking in regular physical activity. Over time this will translate into smaller thighs. However, you can target your inner thighs with resistance training to improve muscle tone and strength.

Sadie Lincoln
Sadie Lincoln on behalf of barre3
Fitness
We hear this all the time! Who are those blessed women miraculously born with space between their thighs? They are few and far between (no pun intended). And for those of us who have to work for our shapely legs, here are some good places to start.

We love working with the MiniFit Ball (available on our website) to target the inner thighs which helps to create added resistance when working the entire leg. Of course genetics play a role in our natural physiques and, as important as the appropriate fitness approach is eating a healthy diet rich in fresh and natural ingredients in moderate proportions.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
How should I do lunges?
Eva B. Cwynar, MDEva B. Cwynar, MD
Lunges work most of the muscles in your legs including your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calve...
Do leg lifts work my lower abs?
Yes and no. When people talk about lower abs, they are usually talking about their rectus abdominals...
How Fequently Should I Stretch My Calves?