How do I perform butt kicks?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart. Contract your glutes, jump up and bring your heel to your glutes – be careful not to arch your back. Land softly and repeat with control.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
How can I decrease tension in my hamstrings?
A great way to decrease tension and soreness in the hamstrings is to perform self-myofascial rel...
How should I do short arc squats?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
A great way to do short arc squats will be to go up to the end of your kitchen table or to a surface...
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt
Exercises for Shapely Legs and Butt