How do I use a leg press machine?

Sit in a sled machine and position your back and glutes against the support pads.  Keep your feet straight, placed shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent.  Lower the weight toward your body.  Contract your glutes and press through your heels to push the weight upward and extend your legs.

Continue Learning about Leg Exercises

Bye-Bye Saddlebags: How to Slim Your Outer Thighs
Saddlebags sure are handy when you're riding a horse out on the trail or zooming along on a Harley, but when you're trying to slide into your favorite...
How should I do front thigh exercises?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
To exercise the front of your thighs, sit in a chair with your feet dangling, but not touching the f...
How can I decrease tension in my hamstrings?
A great way to decrease tension and soreness in the hamstrings is to perform self-myofascial rel...
What Is a Good Exercise to Work My Inner Thighs?