Auditory processing learning disabilities do not affect children and adults differently. The condition is usually recognized and diagnosed in children when they enter school. With a treatment plan, children who have this condition can learn to adapt to how their brain and ears function together.
- Q Can auditory processing learning disabilities be prevented?
- Q How can teachers help a child with auditory processing disorder?
- Q Why do auditory processing kids get mistaken for having ADD/ADHD?
- Q What can help my child with an auditory processing disorder?
- Q How do I manage my auditory processing learning disabilities daily?
- Q Can students with auditory processing disorder succeed in school?