Auditory processing learning disabilities do not affect children and adults differently. The condition is usually recognized and diagnosed in children when they enter school. With a treatment plan, children who have this condition can learn to adapt to how their brain and ears function together.
- Q How does auditory processing disorder affect school performance?
- Q Are auditory processing learning disabilities serious?
- Q How do I care for someone with auditory processing learning disabilities?
- Q How can I help my child overcome auditory processing disorder?
- Q How do researchers study auditory processing disorder?
- Q Are there different kinds of auditory processing disorder?