How do I manage my child's integration learning disability day to day?

Like any chronic disorder, integration learning disabilities can have profound effects on a person's life. Your child's school and the rest of their treatment team will advise you on the use of drug therapies, educational strategies, and emotional management with your child. In addition to actively following their recommendations, consider joining an online support group or seeking counseling if you feel you need help coping with the demands of helping your child live with integration learning disabilities.

Continue Learning about Learning Disabilities Diagnosis

What kinds of integration learning disabilities studies are underway?
The search for better diagnostics and treatment for integration learning disabilities is ongoing. Sc...
Is there a cure for integration learning disability?
Currently, there is no cure for integration learning disability. However, for many children, the sym...
How do medications treat integration learning disabilities?
In general, drugs don't have much of an effect on academic performance. However, stimulant medicatio...
How common are integration learning disabilities?
It is not known for sure how many people there are in the United States with integration learning di...