How common are integration learning disabilities?

It is not known for sure how many people there are in the United States with integration learning disabilities. Up to 15 percent of school children may need special instruction to cope with a learning disorder of some sort, and about five percent of children in the school system currently receive these services. The true incidence of integration learning disabilities is made even more difficult to ascertain by the fact that girls with learning disorders are more likely to go undetected, and some forms of learning disorders are more easily hidden than others.

Continue Learning about Learning Disabilities Diagnosis

What are the treatment options for integration learning disabilities?
Treatment options for integration learning disabilities include psychotherapy, educational accommoda...
What should I do about my child's integration learning disability symptoms?
If your child has symptoms of integration learning disability, you should consult a specialist right...
Do integration learning disabilities run in families?
Integration learning disabilities can run in families. For example, executive function disorder (an ...
How do other illnesses affect integration learning disabilities?
Integration learning disabilities often occur with other learning disabilities, although they may oc...