Because there are a number of different types of Benefiber, there are many different dosage recommendations. Typically, if you are using Benefiber powder, you will use one to two teaspoons of this supplement every day. If you are using a Benefiber chewable or capsule, you may want to take up to three tablets three times each day. For more precise instructions, read your medication container or talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Q How does Benefiber treat muscle pain?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am using Benefiber?
- Q What’s the difference between Benefiber and other laxatives?
- Q How should I use Benefiber?
- Q How does Benefiber interact with other medications?
- Q Is Benefiber a laxative?