Why may I need liposuction?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Liposuction is very useful for reducing localized fat deposit areas with good skin tonicity. In general, there are favorable and unfavorable regions of the body that can be safely sculpted. The favorable areas include: the abdomen, hips, flanks, medial and lateral thighs, the infragluteal folds, and the medial knees. The breast is also becoming more favorable as a breast reduction technique without the scarring. The "bra-bulge" can be removed from the lateral breast/chest area successfully, as demonstrated with Dr. Linder and Dr. Oz on television. The "muffin-top" includes removing the fat along the belt-line. The "saddle-bags" are very stubborn outer thigh fat deposits that are often resistant to both diet and exercise. 

Continue Learning about Laser Liposuction

How effective is liposuction?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Liposuction is effective in removing local fat deposits in favored areas on the head, neck and body....
Can liposuction help me lose weight?
Liposuction in NO way is a weight loss procedure.  In fact, liposuction is for patients who are at t...
What Are the Risks of Liposuction?
What Are the Risks of Liposuction?
How Does Liposuction Work?
How Does Liposuction Work?