What increases my risk for laryngeal cancer?

Risk of laryngeal cancer can increase by smoking cigarettes and alcohol consumption. Additionally, these activities can hinder treatment. They also raise the likelihood of recurrence.

The major risk factors of developing laryngeal cancer are tobacco smoke and alcohol consumption. These exposures are dangerous for the vocal chords.

Continue Learning about Laryngeal Cancer

How is laryngeal cancer treated?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for laryngeal cancer include surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. The meth...
What is laryngeal cancer?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Laryngeal cancer is a disease of the larynx, or voice box. Cancer cells grow inside the larynx. With...
Is there a cure for laryngeal cancer?
Laryngeal cancer can be cured if it is in an early stage. As it progresses and spreads, it becomes m...
Should I talk to my doctor about my laryngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should talk to your doctor about your laryngeal cancer symptoms. If you have experienced ho...