Should I talk to my doctor about my laryngeal cancer symptoms?

Yes, you should talk to your doctor about your laryngeal cancer symptoms. If you have experienced hoarseness for 2 weeks or more, it is important that you check it out. The earlier that laryngeal cancer is diagnosed, the greater the possibility for recovery.

Continue Learning about Laryngeal Cancer

What is tracheoesophageal speech?
Tracheoesophageal speech is a method of speech that can be used after surgery for laryngeal cancer. ...
What factors can affect my chances of curing laryngeal cancer?
Factors that can affect chances of curing laryngeal cancer include size and location of tumor. Earli...
What are the stages of laryngeal cancer?
Progression of laryngeal cancer is divided into four stages. In the first stage, cancer is only pres...
What increases my risk for laryngeal cancer?
Risk of laryngeal cancer can increase by smoking cigarettes and alcohol consumption. Additionally, t...