Is there a cure for laryngeal cancer?

Laryngeal cancer can be cured if it is in an early stage. As it progresses and spreads, it becomes more difficult to control. When treating laryngeal cancer, sometimes several techniques will be combined in order to achieve the best results. Often times, in later stages, chemotherapy will be combined with radiation therapy, and the cancer may be cured. If laryngeal cancer is at an advanced stage, a cure may be impossible.

Continue Learning about Laryngeal Cancer

Should I talk to my doctor about my laryngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should talk to your doctor about your laryngeal cancer symptoms. If you have experienced ho...
What is esophageal speech?
Esophageal speech is a method of speech that can be used after surgery for laryngeal cancer. This in...
What is mechanical speech?
Mechanical speech is a method of speech used after surgery for laryngeal cancer. An electrolarynx is...
What increases my risk for laryngeal cancer?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Risk of laryngeal cancer can increase by smoking cigarettes and alcohol consumption. Additionally, t...