How long will I survive if I have laryngeal cancer?

Chances of surviving laryngeal cancer depend on how far the cancer has progressed. If the cancer is cured and does not recur, then you should be able to live out your life. Most people with small tumors survive for at least five more years. After the tumor has spread to the lymph nodes, you will most likely live for another two years.

Continue Learning about Laryngeal Cancer

Should I talk to my doctor about my laryngeal cancer symptoms?
Yes, you should talk to your doctor about your laryngeal cancer symptoms. If you have experienced ho...
What increases my risk for laryngeal cancer?
Risk of laryngeal cancer can increase by smoking cigarettes and alcohol consumption. Additionally, t...
What is cancer of the larynx?
Cancer of the larynx also may be called laryngeal cancer. It can develop in any part of the larynx. ...
How is laryngeal cancer treated?
Treatment options for laryngeal cancer include surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. The meth...