How long will I survive if I have laryngeal cancer?

Chances of surviving laryngeal cancer depend on how far the cancer has progressed. If the cancer is cured and does not recur, then you should be able to live out your life. Most people with small tumors survive for at least five more years. After the tumor has spread to the lymph nodes, you will most likely live for another two years.

Continue Learning about Laryngeal Cancer

How is laryngeal cancer treated?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatment options for laryngeal cancer include surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. The meth...
Is there a cure for laryngeal cancer?
Laryngeal cancer can be cured if it is in an early stage. As it progresses and spreads, it becomes m...
What is cancer of the larynx?
Cancer of the larynx also may be called laryngeal cancer. It can develop in any part of the larynx. ...
What is staging for cancer of the larynx?
To plan the best treatment, your doctor needs to know the stage, or extent, of your disease. Staging...