Chances of surviving laryngeal cancer depend on how far the cancer has progressed. If the cancer is cured and does not recur, then you should be able to live out your life. Most people with small tumors survive for at least five more years. After the tumor has spread to the lymph nodes, you will most likely live for another two years.
- Q What is cancer of the larynx?
- Q What factors can affect my chances of curing laryngeal cancer?
- Q What is mechanical speech?
- Q Is laryngeal cancer serious?
- Q What are the stages of laryngeal cancer?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my laryngeal cancer symptoms?