Chances of surviving laryngeal cancer depend on how far the cancer has progressed. If the cancer is cured and does not recur, then you should be able to live out your life. Most people with small tumors survive for at least five more years. After the tumor has spread to the lymph nodes, you will most likely live for another two years.
- Q What is staging for cancer of the larynx?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my laryngeal cancer symptoms?
- Q What are the stages of laryngeal cancer?
- Q Is there a cure for laryngeal cancer?
- Q What is laryngeal cancer?
- Q What factors can affect my chances of curing laryngeal cancer?