Can I eat yogurt if I am lactose intolerant?

Layne Lieberman, MS, RD
If you are lactose intolerant, you can eat small amounts of yogurt -- especially greek yogurt -- as well as hard cheeses. Watch as culinary nutritionist Layne Lieberman, RD, explains how mixing yogurt with other foods can make it even more tolerable.

Continue Learning about Lactose Intolerance

What to Do If You Think You’re Lactose Intolerant
These days, more and more people are embracing the dairy-free life. Whether it’s because of a lactose intolerance or a gut sensitivity, plant-based da...
How can I avoid symptoms of lactose intolerance?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
If you’re lactose intolerant, the key way to minimize symptoms is to reduce the amount of foods you ...
What is secondary lactose intolerance?
Secondary lactose intolerance is a condition in which the body can't digest a sugar called lactose, ...
How Can I Avoid Symptoms of Lactose Intolerance?