Should I have a vaginal birth or a c-section?

Both cesarean delivery and vaginal delivery are safe. The important thing is making the best decision for you after consulting with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Labor, Delivery & Post Period Of Pregnancy

Should You Keep This After Your Baby Is Born?
As medical science advances, more and more pregnant women and their families are pondering a new question as they prepare to deliver: should I save my...
Is it better to consult a doctor or a nurse-midwife for my pregnancy?
St. David’s HealthCareSt. David’s HealthCare
It is better to consult a doctor rather than a nurse-midwife for your pregnancy under certain circum...
Will my bladder spontaneously empty while I'm in labor?
Kathy SniderKathy Snider
Most women in labor, who are not medicated with an epidural, will still feel the urge to empty their...
What Is a Birth Ball?
What Is a Birth Ball?