Individually foil-wrapped ketone strips are the most expensive up front, but they last longer. They may save you money because you are unlikely to need to test ketones very often. Ketone strips that come in a vial all spoil at the same time, probably 6 months after you open them.
- Q What is the prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) blood test?
- Q How do ketone test strips work?
- Q How can I determine my ketone levels based on strip color?
- Q How can saliva testing help diagnose disease?
- Q What is pH?
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about cholesterol tests?