Individually foil-wrapped ketone strips are the most expensive up front, but they last longer. They may save you money because you are unlikely to need to test ketones very often. Ketone strips that come in a vial all spoil at the same time, probably 6 months after you open them.
- Q What are ketone test strips?
- Q How do the different types of ketone testing strips differ?
- Q What is the prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) blood test?
- Q How can I determine my ketone levels based on strip color?
- Q Why do I have to fast before a cholesterol blood test?
- Q How do ketone test strips work?