Individually foil-wrapped ketone strips are the most expensive up front, but they last longer. They may save you money because you are unlikely to need to test ketones very often. Ketone strips that come in a vial all spoil at the same time, probably 6 months after you open them.
- Q Who should use ketone test strips?
- Q What does it mean to have a high CPK reading?
- Q What does my total protein level tell me?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I'm using ketone test strips?
- Q How do ketone test strips work?
- Q What are the side effects of ketone test strips?