Individually foil-wrapped ketone strips are the most expensive up front, but they last longer. They may save you money because you are unlikely to need to test ketones very often. Ketone strips that come in a vial all spoil at the same time, probably 6 months after you open them.
- Q How can I do a self-test for ketones in my urine in diabetes?
- Q How should I use ketone test strips?
- Q What are sensitivity and specificity?
- Q What does my total protein level tell me?
- Q How can saliva testing help diagnose disease?
- Q What is a sickle cell solubility test?