Individually foil-wrapped ketone strips are the most expensive up front, but they last longer. They may save you money because you are unlikely to need to test ketones very often. Ketone strips that come in a vial all spoil at the same time, probably 6 months after you open them.
- Q How should I interpret the results of liver function tests?
- Q What is a pathologist?
- Q How can I determine my ketone levels based on strip color?
- Q What is a sickle cell solubility test?
- Q What does my total protein level tell me?
- Q What does it mean to have a high CPK reading?