Individually foil-wrapped ketone strips are the most expensive up front, but they last longer. They may save you money because you are unlikely to need to test ketones very often. Ketone strips that come in a vial all spoil at the same time, probably 6 months after you open them.
- Q Are there any side effects of using pregnancy testing kits?
- Q When do I need to check for ketones?
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about cholesterol tests?
- Q How can I do a self-test for ketones in my urine in diabetes?
- Q How can saliva testing help diagnose disease?
- Q What do the doctors look for in the pleural fluid analysis?