Should I talk to my doctor about my kyphosis symptoms?

The symptoms of kyphosis include mild, continual pain in the back, fatigue, and stiffening or tenderness in the spine. The most common kyphosis symptom is mild back pain. If you have any symptoms of kyphosis, you should talk to your doctor about them. Your doctor can provide treatment and suggestions that may help to alleviate the pain that you are experiencing.

Continue Learning about Kyphosis (Hunchback)

What increases my risk for kyphosis (hunchback)?
Bone disorders, such as osteoporosis, can increase a person's risk for kyphosis. Degenerative diseas...
Are there alternative treatments for kyphosis (hunchback)?
Alternative treatments for kyphosis include physical therapy and performing various exercises to mak...
How do I manage my kyphosis (hunchback) on a daily basis?
Kyphosis can be managed on a daily basis by avoiding strenuous activities. You should make sure that...
Can kyphosis (hunchback) be prevented?
Preventing kyphosis is not possible. However, people who treat or prevent themselves from developing...