What should I have in my house before knee replacement surgery?

To avoid having to run errands while you're recovering, make sure you have these things on hand before your surgery:
  • Groceries, including frozen foods, canned goods, paper products, and personal hygiene products
  • Medications, including all the medications you take now
  • A thermometer so you can keep track of your temperature

Continue Learning about Knee Replacement

Home Is Where the Healing Happens
Home Is Where the Healing Happens
Dorothy spends her entireThe Wizard of Oz journey searching for a way home to Kansas, only to find the solution was as simple as clicking her ruby hee...
When should I go to the emergency room after knee replacement surgery?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
After knee replacement surgery, if you notice symptoms of a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) -- a clot for...
What is a healthy diet before knee replacement surgery?
William A. Leone, MDWilliam A. Leone, MD
A healthy diet before knee replacement surgery includes fruits, vegetables, lean protein, such as ch...
The Difference Between a Healthy Knee and a Damaged Knee