A Answers (1)
Here is a list of what to bring to the hospital for your knee replacement surgery:
- A list of any questions or new concerns you want to discuss with your surgeon and your anesthesia provider, also a list of your home prescription medications.
- A friend who can stay with you until the time of surgery
- A pair of slippers with non-skid soles
- A pair of flat shoes with non-skid soles to wear during physical therapy
- Loose, light-weight clothing, such as T-shirts and shorts or sweatpants
- Pajamas and a robe
- Personal care items such as a toothbrush and deodorant
This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.