What causes pain in the front of the knee?

With increased physical activity such as long-distance running or hiking, some people experience pain in the front of their knees. Often, this involves natural deterioration or cracking on the undersurface of the kneecap. 

Continue Learning about Knee Pain

Why You Need Fiber
Why You Need Fiber
The legendary coach of the Green Bay Packers, Vince Lombardi, once said, “…you’ve got to play with your heart, with every fiber of your body.” Turns o...
What physical therapy is needed after knee surgery?
Following knee surgery, the duration and intensity of physical therapy is often determined by the ty...
10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try
10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try10 Easy Knee-Pain Treatments That You Need to Try
Soothe your achy knees with these expert-approved tips and treatments.
How Do I Successfully Recover from Knee Replacement Surgery?