How can serious disease or illness be prevented in children?

Dr. Donald Shifrin, Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Washington, gives advice on how to keep children from developing serious diseases or illnesses.

Continue Learning about Children's Health

Reading Is Brain Food for Kids
Reading Is Brain Food for Kids
From Counting Kisses to The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and from The Cat in the Hat to Where the Wild Things Are, the books that were read to you as a ch...
How can I rehydrate my child?
If your child has been suffering from a bug or virus, you should be concerned about dehydration....
Secrets for Perfect Attendance
Secrets for Perfect AttendanceSecrets for Perfect AttendanceSecrets for Perfect AttendanceSecrets for Perfect Attendance
Experts share their tips for keeping kids healthy all school year.
7 Ways to Help Kids Sleep Better
7 Ways to Help Kids Sleep Better