Is there a cure for children's blindness caused by ROP?

ROP remains a devastating disease for affected children and their families. For some children laser can reduce the chance of permanent visual loss. At present for children who are older we do not have methods of correcting the scarring that happens in many of the cases of serious ROP.

Continue Learning about Children's Health

Combat Obesity Starting in Preschool
Combat Obesity Starting in Preschool
Today nearly 18% of kids 6-11 are obese, as are 21% of those 12-19! Obesity is common -- and ...
How should I choose a hospital for my child?
As with finding a doctor, your first step in finding the right hospital is to create a list of your ...
6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting
6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting
These six strategies can help your child get a handle on bedwetting.
Why Should I Be Cautious When Giving My Child Fortified Cereal?