How safe is fetal surgery?

Like all surgical procedures, fetal surgery is associated with risk. Unlike any other surgical procedure, in fetal surgery, TWO people are placed at risk: the mom and the baby. It is critical that the healthcare team is capable of caring for both.

Continue Learning about Children's Health

Keeping Kids in the Game by Playing Them
According to a participation survey by the National Federation of State High School Associations, over one million (1,085,272) high school students, i...
How could my child's snoring affect his IQ?
Kent SmithKent Smith
Johns Hopkins reported on this a few years ago, and found a 16 point drop in I.Q. They linked the br...
6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting
6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting6 Ways to Stop Bedwetting
These six strategies can help your child get a handle on bedwetting.
How to Spot Dyslexia in Young Kids
How to Spot Dyslexia in Young Kids