How does metabolic syndrome connect to kidney stones?

Metabolic syndrome is a coupling of conditions that links to kidney stones, says Jayram Krishnan, DO, a urologist at Sunrise Hospital. In this video, he describes which conditions can form metabolic syndrome.

Continue Learning about Kidney Stones

Is There a Speedy Way to Pass Kidney Stones?
Kinga Ka is the world’s fastest rollercoaster, going from zero to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds. That’s enough loosen your fillings, and it’s hard to imagine...
What are the dietary recommendations for someone with kidney stones?
Carmen Patrick Mohan, MDCarmen Patrick Mohan, MD
If you have recurrent symptoms related to kidney stones, it may be helpful to take a stone to your d...
Can I exercise if I am prone to kidney stones?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Yes. Exercise prevents kidney stones. Some people are afraid that exercise will make their kidney st...
4 Ways to Prevent Kidney Stones
4 Ways to Prevent Kidney Stones