Kidney disease is a disorder that decreases the ability of your two kidneys to do their job: to clean and maintain the chemical balance of the blood. Kidney disease can cause serious health problems if it decreases a person's kidney function significantly.
- Q What supplements should I take if I have kidney disease?
- Q Which herbal supplements have potassium, which is bad for kidney disease?
- Q Why should I drink lots of water if I have polycystic kidney disease (PKD)?
- Q What complications can arise from kidney damage?
- Q Can herbal supplements interfere with the drugs I take for kidney disease?
- Q What are the risks of ureteroscopy?