Kidney disease is a disorder that decreases the ability of your two kidneys to do their job: to clean and maintain the chemical balance of the blood. Kidney disease can cause serious health problems if it decreases a person's kidney function significantly.
- Q What causes polycystic kidney disease (PKD) to progress?
- Q How does phosphorus affect people with chronic kidney disease (CKD)?
- Q What is a normal GFR if I have polycystic kidney disease (PKD)?
- Q How does kidney disease relate to acid-base metabolism disorder?
- Q Why is eating fresh foods important if I need to reduce my salt intake?
- Q Is kidney disease different in children than in adults?